March 04, 2006

Things That are...Lovely

Dear lovely readers,

Post II in the series, "Things that are...". Please add to the list in the comments area. Myself? I've just had a lovely day.

"The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it." -Richard Bach

Things That are Lovely...

* Watching your children laugh...
* Answering the knock at the door and opening it to an unexpected visit from a dear friend...
* Sisters...
* The tiny fingers of a small child grasping yours...
* The scents in a chocolate shop...
* Reconnecting...



4 comments:

ttractor said...

yesterday I walked past a riotous flower stand and just looked at all the gorgeousness and did not want to possess it. All I wanted was that moment of saturate, sensate, and nothing else.

famjaztique said...

I love it! I can just imagine it.

Anonymous said...

hi!

This is awwgolly from FC.
I found your blog here via another ex-pat's blog and I am looking forward to reading your entries.

p.s.
I linked you.

famjaztique said...

Hi awwgolly, nice to find you here! Thanks for the link...I'll add you to my list too.

cheers!
frou